Sun Jan 9: Vets for peace speaker/ film
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:06:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Jim Lovestar <jimbo [at] consciousbody.info>

North Mpls neighbors for peace...

Is anyone interested in attending this event?  How about driving together.

Jim Lovestar 612-588-8984

Film: "Arlington West"  -- Interviews with Iraq soldiers
Speaker: Chante Wolf, Iraq vet and Vets for Peace
Dessert Potluck Party for Peace
Crocus Hill / W. 7th Neighbors for Peace group
Sunday, January 9th, 7:00 - 9:00pm
Saint John the Evangelist Church
60 North Kent Street, Saint Paul
(1 block north of Summit, 1 block east of Dale)

The Crocus Hill / West 7th Neighbors for Peace group invites you to join
with neighbors and friends who care passionately about peace and justice.
We will be viewing the film ìArlington West.î The film consists of
sixty-four interviews with soldiers and Marines en route to and returning
from the war in Iraq, plus interviews with military families. For more
information go to www.arlingtonwestfilm.com.  Our guest speaker, Chante
Wolf, will share her military experience with us. Chante served in the US
Air Force ~from 1980-92 including the Persian Gulf War. She is Vice
President of Chapter 27 Veterans for Peace and Coordinator for the VFP
Speaker's Bureau. Larry McDonough will play jazz piano.

Thanks to Katie Resch and Frank Zink, we will be able to show the film on
a large screen.

Please bring neighbors, friends, and a snack or dessert to share.  In
addition, we will be accepting food donations for the Neighborhood House.
We hold Dessert Potluck Parties for Peace every second Sunday of the
month.  Contact us for more information.

Linda Winsor / ljwinsor [at] yahoo.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crocushillpeace/

  • (no other messages in thread)