Pax-Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 14:12:24 -0700 (PDT)
HI ,  the salon this next Tuesday will be open conversation.   The topic last
week,
https://consortiumnews.com/2016/08/15/us-war-crimes-or-normalized-deviance/
<https://consortiumnews.com/2016/08/15/us-war-crimes-or-normalized-deviance/>,
was a good subject, and we can continue with it if you want.   There are some
new people on the list who did not get this topic so this would be there first
time reading it.

Bring what other topic you would like to share.   WE can talk about the Bernie
Revolution that some of us heard last Wed night on TV at the house parties
occurring across the country.

Thanks,

Patty

(In Sept, we will hear from Nancy Doyle Brown about GMO”s and also from Mike
Quinn, who is a retired police officer from Mpls who wrote his first book
entitled  “Walking with the Devil:  The Police Code of  Silence:  What Bad Cops
Don’t Want You to Know and Good Cops Won’t Tell You."