Pax-Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 19:10:55 -0800 (PST)
HI,   So, the first salon of 2017 will be this Tuesday, Jan 3.   Come and help
make the new year one of being together and seeing what we can do to get thru
this year.

I am sending a quote next that we can discuss.

Thanks,   Patty

  • Pax-salon, (continued)
    • Pax-salon patty guerrero, November 28 2016
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, December 11 2016
    • Pax-salon patty guerrero, December 19 2016
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, December 26 2016
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, January 1 2017
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, January 8 2017
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, January 10 2017
    • Pax-salon patty guerrero, January 16 2017
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, January 29 2017