Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  the next salon will be next week , April 11,  and will be at the
Mississippi Market on W 7th Street.   Here is a “way too long” (his quote) bio
of Joel Clemmer, our guest:

>> Joel retired from Macalester College in late 2005, where he was Vice
>> President for Library and Information Services. Joel is past
>> two-term-President of the Macalester Groveland Community Council in Saint
>> Paul. He is currently a member of Saint Paul's Capital Investment Board
>>
>> He is an advocate for universal health care and has chaired the Community
>> Organizing and the Legislative Relations committees of the Minnesota
>> Universal Health Care Coalition and the Health Care Committee of the DFL
>> Progressive Caucus. Joel is Board member and past Treasurer of Pass The
>> Minnesota Health Plan, a political action committee.
>>
>> Senator John Marty asked Joel to be Policy Advisor on Health Care on a
>> volunteer basis and he works with legislators to move the Minnesota Health
>> Plan through the legislature. Joel is Webmaster of mnhealthplan.org
>> <http://mnhealthplan.org/>, an informational site for the legislation.
>>
>> Joel is a member of the DFL State Central Committee, a past member of the
>> Platform Commission, the SD64 central committee and DFL Senior Caucus
>> Political Involvement Committee. He is currently a Leadership Team member of
>> the campaign for Dave Pinto from Macalester-Groveland and Highland Park.
>>
>> Joel was elected as a delegate to the 2016 Democratic National Convention
>> representing Bernie Sanders voters in Congressional District 4.

                I am looking forward to hearing and meeting Joel.  Hope you
are, too.   The Villager had this in their paper but it said he would be at our
old place so will have to put a             notice on the door and hope if any
new people come they will hop in their cars and come straight up 7th Street.
Please come so there will be people there when he                      comes.