Re: Article to discuss
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 18:51:10 -0800 (PST)
Sorry to send another email.   But, tomorrow night is the show on PBS,  I AM
NOT YOUR NEGRO, a book by James Baldwin which he never finished .  Please watch
it and we can discuss the film in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King.
We can discuss the article at another salon.   Good reading, though.

Patty
> On Jan 14, 2018, at 8:05 PM, patty guerrero <pattypax [at] icloud.com> wrote:
>
> Good piece which we can discuss.   patty
>

> https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/01/12/the-responsibility-to-protect-the-world-from-the-united-states/

  • Article to discuss patty guerrero, January 14 2018
    • Re: Article to discuss patty guerrero, January 14 2018