Armistice Day events Nov 10-11, including one at Hamline Univ
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 12:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
Patti wanted to remind folks of Armistice Day events Nov 10-11.
Fred

The two on Saturday in particular may be of interest.  The
first is a discussion to be held from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm in Room 100
E, Giddens Learning Center, Hamline University with Professor David
Schultz moderating.

The second, at the First Unitarian Society (FUS)
http://www.firstunitarian.org at 900 Mount Curve Avenue, in
Minneapolis, is an "Interfaith Service of Lamentation and Hope" led by
one of our guest speakers, Rev Chris Antal, former US military
chaplain in Afghanistan.  This will be followed directly by a forum at
FUS with Rev Antal and our other guest, Lawrence Wilkerson, retired US
Army Colonel.  The service is from 6-7 pm, followed by refreshments,
and the forum is at 7:30-8:30.

The forum topics are these questions:

"Does our increased militarization cause abuses of power both abroad
and at home?"

"Could counter-terrorism be counterproductive?"

More info:
Flyer: http://www.justcomm.org/temp/armistice_day_flier.pdf
Press release: http://www.justcomm.org/temp/armistice_press.pdf